Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
FleetPro’s fleets of ocean and river passenger vessels sail on all waters around the world, which means that crew members have the opportunity to serve in new, exotic, and exciting locations.
At FleetPro we make sure that all crew members feel like they are part of one big family. After all, we want every single member of our staff to enjoy their experiences with us and to share in our continued success as one of the world’s largest management companies for passenger ships.
By working on a FleetPro ship, crew members are setting the course for their future success. Not only will crew members enjoy the freedom and opportunity of traveling the world, but they will gain valuable experience that will help them to excel in all of their endeavors. FleetPro holds high standards for professionalism to ensure that crew members have what it takes to achieve their dreams.
Crew members will also benefit from FleetPro’s vast and well-established international network, which offers an impressive range of career opportunities.
At FleetPro we place a high value on passenger experience and safety. We believe that every passenger has a right to a worry-free and comfortable journey. Every crew member in our employment is expected to serve passengers with a high degree of professionalism, ensuring that passengers’ needs are met all throughout their travels with us.
Embark on a new career opportunity with FleetPro today.
- Responsible for the entire hotel department
- Responsible for the shop and hairdresser/Wellness department*
- Managing and motivating the entire crew, particularly management staff.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintaining of the RC standards and budgets in the hotel department
- Responsible for evaluating the passenger comment sheets
- Final responsibility for the entire ordering by the hotel department
- Checking, controlling and signing of all supplies and delivery notes.
- Final responsibility for the proper storing of all stock on board the vessel.
- Responsible for the correct handling of all F&B stock, as well as all available equipment in the hotel department
- Responsible for impeccable cleanness, hygiene and tidiness in all areas of the hotel department
- Setting up of written duty rosters for all housekeeping staff, as well as planning of stations*
- Responsible for cost controlling and adherence to all budget figures
- Final responsibility for all stock checks and inventories in the hotel dept.
- Responsible for the adherence to the onboard crew training program.
- Responsible for the adherence to the RC uniform policy within the hotel department
- Active onboard Management
- Active presence in the galley and restaurant during meal times.
- Active presence at all official occasions and events on board as per manual
- Continuous caring for and looking after passengers on board
- Responsible for the well-being of all passengers and crew
- Periodical inspections of passenger and crew areas and cabins
- Complaint handling according to the company’s policy (see manual)
- Organisation and realisation of special occasions
- Final check of all information for passengers and crew
- Responsible for a smooth flow of information on board and the adherence to the chain of command
- Ensuring active communication with the captain, on board management, crew and head office
- Responsible for the cash book on board.
- Responsible for the correct listing of outgoing invoices
- Responsible for regular performances of a crew show
- Several years of professional experience in managing comparable departments or companies. At least 8 years of F&B experience, IT and administrative experience.
- English spoken/written
- On ships with German speaking guests, German language is mandatory in spoken and written
Personal profile and character attributes
- Independence, management skills, flexibility, organisational skills, loyalty, honesty and objectivity. Immaculate, friendly appearance, Passenger orientated and stress resistant.
Are you interested?
Please send your complete application documents to
Ms Jana Friede at:
or refer to our website http://www.fleetpro-psm.com
We are looking forward to your interesting application!
Nauenstrasse 63 A
FleetPro Ocean Inc
4770 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33137